Sample List of Themes:
- Musical Theater
- Superheroes Week
- Secret Spy Week
- Musical Theater: Featuring Songs from FROZEN
- Action Week: Featuring Themes from Star Wars
- Where the Sidewalk Ends
- Improv week
- Check out more themes!
Our price includes...
- An exciting and creative week with one of our professional teaching artists
- Experience creating an original show
- New friends and lots of fun!
- And for new campers, a Dream Big T-shirt!
Camps are typically held in Andersonville at First Free Church or the PH Theater. More details to come in your welcome camp email with confirmation of your room and building.
What your child's day could look like:
9 am-12 pm Sample Schedule
- 8:45-9 am Campers arrive and are greeted at the front door
- 9-9:45 am Physical, vocal, imagination, and ensemble-building warm-ups
- 9:45-10:30 am Drama activities focused on weekly theme
- 10:30-10:50 am Recess and snack at the park
- 10:50-11:30 am Continue drama activities focused on weekly theme
- 11:30-11:55 am Arts and crafts activities (Prop, set, and costume making)
- 11:55 am-12 pm Clean up and closing activities
- 12:00 pm Parent pick-up
End of Week Performance Details:
At the end of each camp week, campers present a final showcase of scenes, songs, stories, games, and activities generated throughout their ensemble-building experience. Family and friends are invited to join us for an informal performance usually during the final 20-30 minutes of camp on our last day. Reminder invitations with exact times are emailed and sent home every Wednesday.
Daily Camp Reminders
Campers will go to the park for snack and break time mid-way through each morning and afternoon. Please send your child with a snack each day. Often times we have tree nut and peanut allergies amongst our participants, so please be mindful of the food you send.
Doors open 15 minutes prior to your camp start time. If you are running late, please contact your child’s teacher at the number provided in your confirmation email so they can let you in.
What some parents are saying about our camps!
"It's such a thoughtful, simple, silly, serious, smart, loving program! It meets my son right where he is, and our teacher, ... is the absolute best...
I am so grateful we found this program!" -- C. Salach
Click here to Customize Your Own Camp today!